I want to thank Tessa of Advocate for Invisible Illness! for nominating me for the Love/Hate Blogger Challenge. I am so blessed to get to know my fellow bloggers more in such a fun way.
Here are the rules:
List 10 things you love:
- My Lord and Savior
- My children and my grandchild! They encourage and inspire me every single day.
- My family
- My friends and my boyfriend! They keep me grounded and accountable. They love and support me just as I am.
- Panda bears and stuffed animals
- The ocean
- Beautiful walks in nature
- Encouraging and helping others
- Dare I say it…the internet and Facebook! They help to keep me connected. For an introvert like me, sometimes it’s just a blessing!
- Who I am today!
List 10 things you hate:
- Being manipulated
- Conflict and confrontation
- Not being able to help someone in need
- Scary movies
- Pain, both physical and emotional
- When my children or grandchild is hurt, both physically and emotionally
- Did I mention fish?
I now nominate:
- La Quemada
- Caterpillar To Butterfly
- The Lithium Chronicles
- Falling in Love with Freedom
- Curious Evelyn Seeks
I would love to have your feedback!